Brandon Frere Weighs Personal Health Against Running a Business


Work-life balance is important but often goes by the wayside when one starts a new business. Indeed, new businesses require a lot of time beyond the 40-hour week, leaving little time for self-care and family. BrandonFrere CEO and Entrepreneur has logged countless hours in creating and building businesses and understands the value of personal health in relation to running a business.

“My company mission is important to me, the people I work with and the results we produce but my health is equally important,” said Frere. “I’ve learned over the years that when I pay attention to my health, my work quality improves. I encourage those around me to do the same thing.”

The balance between work and life is important for personal health. While business owners may not be able to achieve such balance to as high a degree as their employees, they can focus on improving their personal health. Healthy habits can improve focus and productivity which can help business owners’ efficiency.

Eating healthy can be difficult for busy professionals but BrandonFrere recommends putting in the effort. A balanced diet is important for physical well-being and is essential for maintaining energy levels to get through the day. Exercise is also important for longevity. Frere suggests having preferred fitness tools close by to be able to exercise and reap the benefits while working.

“I keep weights in my office so I can do a few reps when I’m feeling extra stressed or stuck on a problem. It helps clear my head and keeps me in shape,” said Frere. “I work long hours some weeks but being able to step away and focus on a healthy meal or some exercise helps me to feel balanced. Feeling healthy helps me make good decisions that will impact my companies and employees.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandon Frere on Making Employees Feel Needed Without Pressure to Overwork

Brandon Frere and Frere Enterprises: Pioneering AI Solutions to Combat Climate Change

Brandon Frere, CEO of Frere Enterprises Explores the Transformative Role of Artificial Intelligence in Electronic Vehicle Development